Monday, July 21, 2008

40 years together.






On July 19 we celebrated my grandparents 40th wedding anniversary.  It was a surprise party that my mom and i planned.  We had help from my grandparents friends and co workers to make it a success.  My grandpa was put in the hospital Wednesday before the party and my mom and i were like ok we are still going to have this party.  He was released Saturday and he was ready for a nap.  My grandpa's brother and sister in law were "taking them out" for their anniversary and when they arrived at the party they were surprised.  It was a great party.  The weather was very hot at 98 but we were in a room that had water coolers...for those of you who know how well they work you can understand why we are all looking hot in these pics.  Hears to another 40 years of love laughter and family!  Love you Jim and Dorothy (grandma and grandpa).

No comments: