Tuesday, June 3, 2008


OK so today is our 2 year wedding anniversary. Time really just doesn't slow down at all as we get older. This weekend we are going to Bodega Bay to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. I will post some pictures when we return. The last two years have been wonderful. We all know marriage isn't easy and it NEVER seems to be like what Disney movies show us. But my husband has shown me that together we can accomplish anything. Jewel totally adores him and looks up to him and for me that is all i need. So here is to forever with my wonderful husband and sweet daughter. To many more tears, laughter, love and years i can promise that I'm here forever! I Love you Boomer!

4 comments:

FRIEDRICHS said...

Happy 2 Year Anniversary Boomer and Melinda ! Your wedding was such a fun and special occasion. We had a great time with the three of you in Tahoe, and would love to do this yearly! Have a great day!

Peplynpak said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!! Hope to get together this summer! Enjoy Bodega Bay!

Jesse, Shari , Hank, and Duke said...

Cheers!! you guys are soooo adorable :)

The Gross Gazette said...

I'm a little late, but Happy Anniversary!!! :)