Monday, April 14, 2008

YES!


This has been a project of Brandon's for i think just about 2 years.  I haven't helped one bit not because I'm mean but because Brandon is a perfectionist and I am not.  When his mom was here for a visit she helped him out but she knew what she was doing!!  OK so now we all know Melinda not so good with sanding and staining OK!  I can clean though.  So tonight he put the last cabinet door on and i said WOW my kitchen is almost totally perfect!  We still need a light fixture in there so once that is done we have one complete room in the house!  We all know how good that feels!  So thank you to my wonderful handy man of a hubby and his wonderful mother cause without you i would still have a boring kitchen!  

3 comments:

Peplynpak said...

looks awesome!!!we would love to hire you to do ours!! can't wait to see you in Tahoe!

The Gross Gazette said...

WOW!!! Those cabinets look AMAZING. Nice job, little bro!!!
Love,
Steph

Jesse, Shari , Hank, and Duke said...

hey good job boomer!! that stuff takes for ever but is so worth it when you're done :)
we're so excited to see you in Tahoe!!