Thursday, March 13, 2008

10!


OK so yesterday my monkey turned 10! I still can't believe that she is 10 and almost 5 ft tall. I sat there last night looking at the clock about the time i had her and thought wow what an amazing 10 years it has been. She is such a funny sweet and just all around awesome child. I know all moms think that their kids are perfect but I'm sure that mine truly is! She has so much family and they all love her more than i thought was possible. So 10 is here and now we are getting closer to the teen years...lord help me! Her present from Brandon and i was a leopard gecko and she really wanted one and Brandon really wanted to make it happen for her. He went and read about the care of the gecko and he got it all set up...he takes the award for best step dad in the world..next to mine of course!

No comments: